Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! First test was diluted.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chunasty, Aug 24, 2017.

1. I took a pee test 5 days ago and they lab just called me earlier today saying my pee was diluted and I need to go in tomorrow for a second test. This one cannot be diluted or else I won't get this job. I took 2 at home pee test for my first test (both were clean) but I was doing the excessive water method a couple days prior to the test. Since the first test I have been drinking water "normally" but kind of worried to dilute my pee again. I have not smoked for about 4 weeks with exercise and somewhat of a healthy diet. I might just be paranoid but I was just asking for some help to make sure my test tomorrow is not diluted but still clean. Thank you!

2. Please reply back with your results. Im going in for my drug test on Tuesday and my home tests keep coming up faint or just half a line so I am in the same boat. I can't fin any others results because they never come back!