Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help First Led Grow Closet... Please Help. Pics Attached

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smokeysmokesmoke, Sep 18, 2014.

1. #1 Smokeysmokesmoke, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    Hi Everyone,

I have everything basically set up and I'm waiting for some killer strains from attitude. 
    I have a few concerns/questions.
    Ill try to make this simple n easy.

There is no ventilation I have a small oscillating fan to move air, but the temperature rises to about 84 Degrees(test run with lights and fan for a few days but with no actual plants). I do not want to drill giant holes and install a carbon filter..Not an option. I'm looking a way to keep the air circulating enough that my plants won't suffer and so the temperature will drop(More fans??)(maybe a small wedge under the door to slightly lift it??)(OR maybe take the entire door off the hinges and hang a no light sheet). As you can see from the pictures I have some room vertically and perhaps horizontally. The measurements of the space is.... 3 feet across and 2 feet deep and 8 ft tall. I plan to put the plants on the floor after the first week. I figured I should run my LED about 3-5" from the seedling and then a foot from there on out?  Hows my setup? Thanks!!!

I have (4) 3Gallon Fabric SmartPots ( very good?) I'm wondering, How many plants should I grow in this small closet space? Will the plants overpower each other? Should I only do 2 instead? I plan on Super Cropping my plants.

I have Dynagro - GROW and BLOOM Concentrates. I am using these for my nutrients.

I have 2mm mylar wrapping the closet..not the prettiest setup..but hopefully will work none the less. 

Seed Strains: Girl Scout Cookies(hybrid cup winner). Cinderella 99(sativa). And 2 other Hybrids.

Setup: 220W Generic China LED :) I have faith.
    Fox Farms Ocean Soil
    Dyna Grow -GROW 
    Dyna Grow -BLOOM
    Walmart 88 cent Gallon of Water(is this OK??)

Attached Files: