Help First grow herme?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by codemysta09, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hey guys so I started 5 plants in a 600w in a 4x4 tent. I'm about 2 weeks from harvesting and took a small limb as a taste tester today and hung it up. When I was observing one of the bottom (lower) buds on the arm I found one lonely SEED!

Now I bought fem seeds and all my plants looked to be female once I flipped 12/12.

The power went out one day 30 mins before they light was supposed to power off one day and the bulb went out about 40 mins before on one other occasion. I didn't think this was enough to cause problems but I could be wrong.

I planted 2 fruit punch 1 Layla 1 northern lights and 1 critical. The critical is the one in concern.

So my question to you experts is what do you think happened? What should I do with my other plants? ( I haven't got to investigate them yet since discovering this) should I take these plants asap or just that one? Or will a herme not pollinate my other plants since it's not fully male? So many questions :( help!!!

Cody
    Colorado

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This is from the same arm that had the seed ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415160215.904571.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415160275.690645.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415160317.210332.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415160348.579841.jpg

3. I don't see any signs of germ but if you found seeds then you had a couple nanners somewhere. Sometimes they are hidden inside nudes and yes they can pollinate your other plants.

As far as to what happened, I would just start going through the list;
    Lights leaks
    Heat
    Nutes
    Water (over/under)

I bet you have more light getting in somewhere.

4. So I found 2 nanners on 2 diff plants in the tent one being my best yeilder :/ snipped off the whole bud and disposed of them outside.

I'm most likely going to be selling a lot of this bud and the trichs are about 75 milky 25%clear. The buds look amazing but if they're starting to grow male parts and seeds(can't find any more) then am I best to take them now or let them be a little seedy.

Will the trichs continue to develop and Amber so my buds are heavy and developed even though I found nanners? What would you guys do if you were me?

I smoke down and will be smoking this too so I don't want straight shwag to sell but if taking some now and some later on will give me my stash and my sell stash I'm down.

Thanks for the replies guys keep em coming please!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415297073.322736.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415297154.751158.jpg