Help First Grow Design/Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by GameCock420, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Hello everyone I have been browsing grasscity for awhile, and have moved into a new house which I can finally setup a grow. I have been brainstorming forever on what type of design I would have, and I think I am up for the challenge of a nice Stealth Cab to have a nice SCROG operation. My ideal space is 3'x3'x3' which will be built out of plywood. One question I have is the number of plants in this alloted space? I know SCROG ops are made for fewer plants...would two or three plants be good or could I squeeze four? Another question is would a 150w HPS be perfect over this space or should it be more or less watts? I am also concerned about doing a soil grow because of the flushing that would be required in late stages, is there anyone who can direct me to a good SCROG journal that uses soil? Lastly, I am wondering about the venting of the fans is it hard to fit intake and exhaust fans? I am also worried about things that would reduce odor..I will be setting my cab up in a place that would probably be best for a nice stealth odor reducer. Sorry for all the jumbled questions I just am trying to brainstorm and plan this so that my results will be the best.

2. bump any input would be appreciated :D