Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help finding dragon bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I have a few hundred to spend and I want my new bong to look pretty cool. So I was thinking of getting a dragon bong, but I can't really find any. Have you guys seen any on any sites that look cool?

2. #2 frankenfish, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  3. ^ i just want that bowl.

4. i know right? how sick would that look with a nice cherry going in it?

5. The bongs on that site are amazing.

6. Have you checked your local head shop? You'd be surprised by the amount of nice bongs some have. I'm dying to get one that has gene Simmons face on a store near by but I have to wait till get my own place. Good luck tho

7. Someone should make a store where you can make your own pipe/bong ala build a bear workshop

8. yeah i was looking at this one. out of all of them i'm tied with this one and an ice bubbler with gold trim dragon. do you think this one is worth the 188 tho?

haha i would go there EVERY time i needed a new bong :D

9. i'd say its worth it. a nice bong like that for under 200? definitely

10. Looks like its worth 188 to me homie

11. aight thanks guys :d I think when i finally get my money ill be getting that one :)

12. excellent choice. i'm jealous

13. That bowl on that bong is sick as hell.. I want it..

14. i know right! :D