Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help finding a strain.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Firekidt11, Nov 16, 2009.

1. I'm not sure if this is the right section but I'm trying to figure out the strain of weed I just had cause it was really amazing. I don't have a pic, I had one on my phone when asking my friends but I deleted it cuz it was horrible quality anyway.

Description:
    It looked pretty bright green and some orange hairs. (Looked good but not like anything special)
    It smelled so weird.. It kinda smelled like shit. By shit i mean it literally had a hint of a turd on it.. At the same time is smelled really sweet and hardly a scent of weed.

I packed my 1 hitter with it 3-4 times and it got me ripped enough to hardly see straight..

I know it's not the best description but hopefully someone knows what strain I mean cuz I'd love to get more. :)

2. No one could tell you what strain it is even with a picture.
    AND YOU smoked weed that smelled like shit???:confused:

3. I'm thinking Afghan

4. I can assure you my Afghan buds do not smell like shit.

5. #5 Firekidt11, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    looking at pics of that on google images, might've been that a few pics look just like it or really close

looked pretty much like this pic of afghan, off google images

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/293/afghanoh4.jpg

6. honestly i'm sick and tired of these threads

NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHAT STRAIN IT IS!

mods need to make some sticky that says this in big bold letters.