Help finding a movie

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, May 1, 2009.

1. hey wheres a good place to stream and or DL what the bleep do you know

2. To DL just torrent whatever movie you want...go to google and type "Movie name torrent" and look for a .avi file extension, then download a free DivX converter for windows media player and bam you can watch movies. Streaming....Idk.

3. What?

I actually need help finding a movie, its black and white, seen it on TMC i think? that black and white channel. Story goes.. umm.. sort of, I was high I dont remember, um, a chick and her daughter, world war 2, they in italy, they flee from their little place in the hills, to the city, to get food? i think, then the.. Americans? get there. and rape her daughter, after that her daugther hates her, and I passed out, TOOO high. um.. I just want to know the name of the movie cause I remember thinkin I've never seen a more beautiful woman ever, any old school movie fans here know about this movie help me out

sorry for taking ur thread OP. Im high right now.

4. Why would you even want to watch "What the Bleep" it's kind of dumb, and completely inaccurate. In fact, it's classified as fiction.

5. quicksilverscreen.com has a lot. many are run on megavideo, like divx or flash, but the problem with those vids is that a little over an hour itll stop and ya gotta wait another hour to finish it.
    thepiratecity.org is another
    but i recommend just using bittorent or another torent downloading program and just download the movies, there in much better quality most of the time. thepiratebay.org is a great site, or mininova.org or isohunt

6. thanks i got it a minute ago.

watching it now

give some replys i was gonna take this down but this is a good find

7. Well, you should really at least check the Wikipedia article on that movie, I've seen it, it's very meh IMHO.