Help finding a bowl..

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by crow420666, Dec 31, 2014.

1. It was taken by the parentals shortly after the picture was uploaded. Left it out. I've searched for one again.. But I can't find it.. Any help

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Only things I can think of are order one to a mates house or venture forth to a new head show in search of the one pipe! Fly you fool!

We call him Chief Kief now

3. Oh man nice one, I am on the look for one just like that. I get my pieces off of etsy, you can look there, also some of the people there would make a custom piece. This one is somewhat similar and quite dope imo but a bit pricey maybe, especially with the shipping to me.

4. I can get it sent to my house.. That's not an issue. It's findng the same bowl.. There's a star on the bottom end of the bowl. 5points on said star.

5. Ill check etsy out. Got my girls hitterbox from there. Never really looked through what it had to offer tho..

6. #6 theboywiththefro, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    Woops

Smoke

7. my buddy has one almost identical, no star. he got it at our lhs here in Ontario, Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum