help fast!

Discussion in 'General' started by nagchampuh, May 6, 2008.

1. just got some new smoke and nothing to smoke it with:[

reason being, i still live with the rents and they took all my shit, long story short i havent had time to buy a new piece or some papers but got bud.

anyways, are there any alternitives to rolling papers for joints? ive managed to make a pretty sweet pipe outta some tin foil and a metal pen, its even got a little filter on it. but... im not so confident in its abilities. id much rather roll a jay outta some receipts and sit back and chill.

any advice would be appreciated! prob gonna go to the store tomorrow and get a new pipe and papers but i dont wanna wait till then :smoking:

2. Dont waste your bud in a non paper joint.

Just make a homemade, a water bottle and tinfoil works fine, no wasted bud, and you'll get lit

3. tinfoil
    apple
    popcan

4. Just wait until tomorrow for the papers/bowl. It's really not a big deal if you can't smoke this second.

5. I've always been the one to make a sick homemade bong, or bowl, or whatever.. Back in the day I used to love making some sick stuff, even though my parents took it all when i was like 16.

Anyways, papers/blunts are fine, but I think theres so much more satisfaction in making a sick homemade, ripping it, and getting LIT. So I think he should go for it..

6. Socket; however, Id scratch the foil and the can.

7. Take a bottle and burn a small hole in the bottom, take some tin foil and make a bowl over the mouth piece of the bottle with a toothpick. Fill it up with water, put the bowl on, light it up and let the water out. It will fuck you up.

8. use an apple. thats the best....dont use a tin foil pipe that shit is bad for you

9. apple is definitely your best bet. just get an apple a knife and somethin to make the holes with and your set. cut a bowl on the top and its good