HELP fast heart rate

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinc, Jan 31, 2013.

1. So i`ve been getting a fast heart rate every time i smoke bud this started happening a couple months ago when i tried some spice (synthetic marijuana) i felt like i was about to have a heart attack it lasted about 40 minutes then quit. so now every time i smoke bud i get a fast heart rate. so i looked it up online, and found out its called Tachycardia. So is there anyway i can make this go away.??

2. you're just paranoid. it's all in your head. of course your heart rate will go up when you're baked, but to me it just seems like paranoia

3. Yeah defiantly in your head.

4. Thats where you went wrong.

5. Quit smoking bud until your head is straight.

You now subconsciously associate smoking bud with haveing a 'heart attack'.

6. I Was paranoid when it first happend but now im chill with it i just want to know how to stop it

7. Everyone's heart rate gets faster when they smoke. Your experience with spice probably just made you aware of the fact, and now you focus on it. I could be wrong about this, but I believe it's the act of smoking itself that elevates the heart rate. You could try edibles?

8. Smoking spice sounds like it caused a panic attack.

That shit is evil, never touch it again.

I would lay off weed for a bit, but gradually start smoking again.

Being afraid of getting a panic attack can actually cause one, so if you smoke herb and start to feel scared, just remind yourself that its all in your head.

Marijuana its not lethal in any way, shape, or form. If you start panicking, just calm yourself down and relax. Take a nap if you need to.

9. drink hot chocolate and stop smoking weed
    maybe some nutella or something wont hurt either

10. Its called an anxiety attack or a panic attack

11. step 1. breath slowly

step 2. only smoke bud

step 3. relax your fine

12. weed increases your heart rate.. and being high, you are more sensitive to things and can be paranoid.. you start feeling every beat of your heart.. time slows down.. you keep asking yourslef am i going to die!!?? nahh i just smoked a little bud. im cool

i been there man

13. this.

and this. the spice fucked you up. i was never aware of it at all until i msoked the fake shit. then it killed weed for me for a good whie. but i just kept smoking anyways cause i figured hey, no ones ever died from marijuana so if i'm the first then bring on history motherfuckers!!!

14. i have anxiety and i smoke ive quit many of times i sometimes get paranoid but you probably just had an anxiety attack just worrying about your heart then when you thought about it and when you keep thinking about it you make it worse into a panic attack bro, just chill listen to some good music when you smoke try not to smoke in big settings with a shit ton of people you know? maybe smoke with a few friends and dont smoke too often

15. Try vaping and or high cbd strains :)

16. you don't want your heart rate to go away
    until it's time.

If there's anxiety
    maybe drop deeper into god's
    engineering

underneath the anxiety of the mind

there lies the natural rhythm.

the infinite bloom
    the center blossom/buds

17. ^ this dude is the fucking bomb!

18. damn, that actually made sense.
    Nice man!

19. Smoke a bit less for a while... Maybe it'll work?