HELP! Extreme bong cleaning advice needed.

Discussion in 'General' started by pkvapez, May 26, 2009.

1. It's not just boiling water that cracks glass, it's rapid heating/cooling. Like if you took it from boiling water and poured ice water into it or dumped it into an ice water bath, THEN it would probably crack/shatter. Even pouring the boiling water right into the room temp/cool glass might break the percs, the thinner glass there will expand faster than the thicker parts to which it is connected and might fracture there. Personally, I never bother with boiling water, hot water from the tap works just fine and has a far lesser risk of breaking anything. Just keep with the iso+salt, maybe let the iso sit in there a little while to dissolve the resin.

On a side note, I'd kick your cousin in the dick if I were you. That thing is simply disgusting, and incredibly disrespectful to you. If you loaned him your car, would he bring it back smoking with the bumper falling off and engine run dry of oil?

2. make your cousin pay for iso alcohol and salt. then let the alcohol salt mixture sit in it for a few hours and shake it once in a while. you are going to need a few treatments though

3. Sup guys thanks for the great advices. Currently my ROOR is having a nice little iso soak. It seems to break up some resin but would this iso, salt solution break down the little resin balls stuck in my perculator? I was planning to leave it soaked for a few days. Good idea or bad?

Attached Files:

4. thats so rude, you borrow your nice peice and they dont bother to take care of it :confused: