help! expierienced xtc and shroom users.

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 17, 2007.

1. so tonight i plan on taking 2 pills of xtc that are pretty bomb and then tomorrow durring the day im gonna trip on shroom tea. ive done both b4 but far apart from each other. my question is, if i roll tonight and get that x "hangover" where your all down and kinda depressed the next day and then i do shrooms will i have a bad or less than great trip b/c of the low seratonin (sp) levels? i have another pill that im gonna eat part way thru the trip so ill be candy flippin on shrooms instead of acid. never tried mixing them b4 so any insight will be great help, thanks.

2. If your gonn thizz tonight, I would not shroom until your Thizz depression is over. You dont want to use psychedelics while you are depressed, the end result could be disastereous bro.

3. def wait son. its hippy trippin btw, candy requires, well candy :). you should troll "trip+roll" if you want to try a combo, at the same time..

4. He wins. I would wait a day or two after the depression is over.

5. I fucking feel amazing after rolling, wtf you talking about.
    Everything feels so amazing.. You guys must be rollin off some dirty ass shit.

6. I agree, I also feel really good afterwards. Im questioning the purity of your E

7. ^ you either have decent body parts refueling and rebounding off serotonin/dopamine spikes or you both got weak tablets

a proper dose of mdxx/mda will have you feeling down even with the aid of precursors (5-htp ect) the next day

as for the flip...DO your own research then decide and if the choice eats away at you go for it even your gut only allows you to try with or without sitters of some sort

it'll all good if you stop think and assume there isn't medical aid at the nearest phone in either case so dose slowly

8. + rep homie knows whats up.

Don't be questioning the purity of my drug, with your hollier than thou attitude, I get amazing thizz, alot of the Bay Area (tons of my coke/thizz comes from there) I even know homies who press pills for dealers. Shits bomb as fuck. I feel AMAZING and GREAT WHILE rolling. But after I'm done rolling I jus feel depressed and shitty.

9. You don't fucking wake up after having a night of Ecstasy and say, "Wow what an awesome day, time to go chop some wood!"

10. Them words dont belong in the same sentence even on a good day

11. naw

you can find beauty in some insane places on almost every psychoactive drug out there

speed mdxx pot lsd all have this effect when you get right down to it

hell I found peace sweating my ass off in 110 degree weather working hard as fuck at the ass end of a 16 day speed binge

you just see 'n hear something that mix perfectly and life becomes ok even if it's doing ant like tasks in shitty weather

pleanty of mdxx/speed/lsd flips have had similar effect where everything has it's place and you're too fuckin' happy to care if someone elses happiness impeds yours

12. word up thizzle rofl
    uhh yeah hallucinogenic drugs rely alot on mood and if you aint in a good mood it could be a bad trip. bad trip = unhappy trip. wait a few days or take some E with the shrooms instead of the night before, that way u shud be happy :p

13. i dont know man, sounds like candy flippen to me. x and lsd....people do it all the time. and i can say from experience, wow.

i say do the shrooms when your roll starts to go away.

if you have a bad trip, oh well, you learn from experience.

14. im with you buddy. i roll, get tired, sleep for 4 hours ( every time, it doesnt fail ) , I wake up and have a fine day...all day. with a light head, like i took some xanex or something.

15. ahahaha. i just took some knife hits and that made me laugh my balls off. seriously, the rolled under the couch. dammit.

damn straight!

16. I've done Kappa Ladies with Sunshine's on the back. MDMA + MDA rolls.
    I've slept maybe a total of 3-4 hours, and the next morning everything looks so fantastic, you love people, you appreciate the environment. At a mental state, im not depressed whatsoever.. im just a little tired and worn out.

17. i wish i could find some damn e here in mn.

18. We always called rolling and shrooming flower-flipping.

19. might have been mentioned already, but im under the impression that shroom tea can vary in potency in regards to volume. I heard it can be intense and you have no real way to measure dosage.

but since your not taking them together (one day after the other), i guess i wont remind you that it would probably be more pleasent and enjoyable 1 at a time.

20. see how you feel. take the E. enjoy your roll and then tomorrow or whenever it is, see if you feel good enough to take the shrooms. personally, i think if your "depressed" and not just tired and worn out, you should steer away from the mushies. every time ive taken shrooms ive made the decision on the spot and its just gotta be right. it always has worked out that way for me and ive yet to have a bad trip. if your feeling at all doubtful, dont do em.

however, candy flipping is talked about alot here. it seems like youve done your fair share of narcotics and experimented with some interesting stuff, so if you were interested in candy flipping, id say that was your best bet if your ultimate goal is to consumer the E and the Boomers within 2 days.

i just cant fathom how shittty the comedown must be from candy flipping. mushrooms make me feel pretty slow for at least the next 18 hours after consumption. i just feel drained.

remember, be careful and trust your self above others.