help evil rain is coming!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by badexample, May 5, 2013.

1. My plants are in need of food but still wet from ro watering and its going to rain any minute now. What do I do??

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA"]Who'll Stop The Rain?[/ame]

3. Got an umbrella ?:smoking: mine are out in the same rain.. it won't hurt them..

4. They were recently watered and need food next watering so it may in fact hurt them , I'll have to try an umbrella

5. leave them alone that is all you can do. feed them again when the soil drys. mother nature watered your plants for you do not deny her gifts.

6. You know you could just top feed if you really need to feed, right?

7. I am god to these weeds I control when they get water and when they are fed, they are saying "feed us" so I need to supply nutrients but its not possible if rain floods my shit I can't feed them and then I run the risk of hurting them and reducing yield, I'm at the point of leave then under an umprella or inside under a window.. kinda hard with 8 two gallon bags of coco

8. That is how I water is from the top, they are outdoor coco bitches. I am stepping the nutes up slowly so I'm water,feed,water,feed cycle ATM to get them at full Nutes, I have a grow journal if anyone is interested

9. In veg rain is awesome, free water is never a bad thing. In flower rain is definitely a no no reason us Nor Cal growers love our hotand dry summers.

10. Lmao, top feeding isn't watering from the top...it's putting dry nutrient amendments ontop of the soil and letting the water soak down into the soil..but I dunno if that would work with coco?

11. If you are in coco you should be fine don't worry too much about some rain. It is pretty hard to over water in that.

12. And as already was explained, top feeding isn't really how you water. You sprinkle whatever you want on top of the dirt, then water it in. Ewc is great for a quick n feeding. Bat guano is probably the most common used to top feed.

13. Take some advice from Eric Clapton: Let it rain.