Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help evaporating iso hash please!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RooR4200, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Okay, so ive been soaking my leaves and stems in isopropyl today and now its looking like its going to rain, and its not bright outside like it was earlier, what should i do? how can i evaporate the iso hash?!? can i let it set overnight? or will that be to long, and its a lot.

2. To be honest... Setting it out anywhere with air blowing on it will evaporate it. You can even use a blowdryer if you want, though I cant confirm whether or not the heat would have any effect on the final product. I usually just put mine on a table with a fan blowing on it and within a day it is nice and evaporated.

3. I used a blowdryer on low