help!! end of flower sick as hell

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mochenmat, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Welp the leaves turn yellow n die its maybe week or two til harvest

Attached Files:

2. If it's a week away from harvest you don't have anything to worry about. That's what leaves do at the end of plant's life cycle, they die.

3. Always verify your PH first I must say. Then you start trial and error. I have found 75% of the problems in MJ in flowering is the damn PH out of range for some reason. If the PH is verifies and is fine then go to down below, lol vvvvvvvvv

They seem to have some deficiencies or lock out of K (potassium). I had it like that and some veteran grower recommend me some Liquid Seaweed (0-0-1 +2% Fe) and Pro-Tekt (0-0-3) problem solve with the upcoming harvest. In this type of scenario whatever damage is done is done. However those are solutions in case of K deficiencies. But you have to do your troubleshooting list and make sure you have in check the following:

PH of the solution (When is feeding time)
    PH of the medium
    PPM of the solution
    PPM of the runoff

HTH

4. Ph is always perfect (pen and drops) also tested run off in 4 diff places and i've been feeding koolbloom so it cant be a deficiency so has to be lock out and only thing i can think of for a lock out is PH but that checks out...any idea what else would lock it out? should i chop her down now or just wait a bit more? trics are cloudy as hell so it could be some nice head high bud...or should i wait for some amber?

5. Only thing diff is this is ff soil (normally use coco) so maybe I did something wrong there