HELP! Early Flowering??? First Outdoor Grow Atl, GA

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by milanok803, Jun 1, 2010.

1. #1 milanok803, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    I am around atlanta GA, I vegged some plants for about 2 months in my closet. I moved them into the woods, where i cut out trees to allow for light. I dug 2x2x2 ft holes in the ground and filled with a foxfarm soil mix... Is it odd that the females are already begining to flower? I expected them to veg at least thru July. Any Suggestions? Could it be the shade from the trees causing flowering?

Also i have a few plants inside, on a 18/6 light schedule,that i plan on moving outside... Some are showing pistils already, is this common? again, i want these plants to vegg and get HUGE. Please tell me they will revert back to vegging!!!!!

2. i have a friend with the same issue but i'm pretty sure its nothing to worry about its just the beginning of the biggest preflowers you can imagine i would think, don't quote me but the lumens from the sun should be plenty strong to get past the shade of a tree

3. they are just showing what they are it sounds like ..is there actual bud structure being formed ..or is it just a few calyx and pistils?

if there is not bud structure being formed ..just some pistils on the branch .. I wouldn't worry much ...

4. #4 milanok803, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    The plants outside are showing a fair amount of calyxs and pistils, looks as if they are beginning to bud.. the indoor plant just has few pistils showing

5. hey! Did you buy seeds online? If not they might be some autoflower strain..

6. Idk where the seeds came from ;), but they aren't autoflowering, they are blueberry and white widow seeds from a reputiable source. COULD THE SHADE CAUSE MY OUTDOOR PLANTS TO BE IN THE DARK TOOO LONG, THEREFORE CAUSING EARLY FLOWERING? they are in the woods

7. certain strains preflower at mature state in veg..usually between 6-8 week's old they will do this,... not all strain's but there are alot that will preflower...think of it as a gift..now you can sex your plant's before budding season..;)