Help Drug Test Temp Write Wasnt Right.

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnsnow2016, May 30, 2014.

1. So here goes I went to take a drug test for a new job with benefits . I went to the job testing facility with fresh urine from a clean person. I went into the bathroom and did my usual thing having passed many drug test with the same method. I came out and gave the nurse the urine sample and she then said the temperature was off. So she dumped it out and asked me to take a second test I told her I did not have to P that I would need some water so we went on and she got my height weight etc. and then told me not to leave that the doctor would be right in so the doctor finally made her way and check my breathing my ears my eyes all of that was good and then we talked a little bit of hockey she then told me I was good to go good luck on your new job but I know that the nurse wanted a second sample so I bypassed her on the way out went to the front desk asked them if they needed anything else so they had something to give me they said no have a good day what do you think will happen second drug test? Or will the doctor just passe me?

2. Temps off, no way. Sorry

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I looked at strip off by 1 degree under 90

4. Urine should normally be about 93.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. We'll guess I'm riding on luck
    Now

6. Just tell them you're a cold motherfucker

7. They never got a second sample I'm three weeks clean so if I get another shot at a test (the employer needs someone by Monday) I should pass I've been drinking hella water . But I bought two dollars tore drug tests yesterday and they both came back positive with faint lines leaning to negative.