Help! Don't know what's causing this

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grnthmbs, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Hello, this is my first grow and it started off rough. I started without having done enough research or proper equipment. I not have my baby set up under a 300 Watt LED about 18in above the canopy. I have a small fan blowing up towards the light and an oscillating fan blowing around the closet. The leaves aren't in any direct wind but are dancing from the wind bouncing off the walls. Temps stay between 78-85 with the lights on, 70-75 with the lights off. Water is pH'd at 6.8 and the soil is FF Happy Frog. The brown spots showed up over night. Is this spider mites or nute deficiency/lock out? I'm not seeing any gnats in the space and none are coming out of the soil when I tap the container. Any help is greatly appreciated! [​IMG][​IMG]
    These are today and the next one is yesterday (before the spots developed)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. my guess is over-fertilized or pH is off. pH should be in range of 6.2-6.8 for soil i believe.

3. I'm not adding any nutes so it must be the ph..I'll drop it .1 or .2 next time I water and see what happens.

4. I'd flush it with water ph'd to 6.2 use 3x water as there is soil... so if it's in a 3 gal run 9 gallons of water through it... then let it dry out real nice before watering again.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

5. It was flushed 4 days ago at 6.7

6. How often are you watering? And are you making sure that the pot is considerably lighter than it is after waterings? Because I'd maybe consider going at least a day longer between waterings by the looks of it. Imo
    Though you are definitely gonna need someone else to chime in for the other problems.

7. I've been going 5-6 days between waterings but was planning on going at least a week if not almost 2 after that flush before I water again

• Like Like x 1