Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help, dont know to trust this dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlueDreamTeam, May 18, 2011.

1. well this kid in my school (freashmen so he can't be a narc) told me his friend is a good dealer and gave me this guys number. So I texted this guy about getting me some dank, and firstly he said he'll come to me for the deal and i can pick the place but not the time. Then he also said the dank will cost me 90 for 10 ounces, now that is complete bullshit, he claims that he has a big excess of it but i dont believe a word out of this fuckers mouth, wtf do i do? Im so confused because half of me says fuck him but the other half says thats a pretty complex scheme with the planting of a phone number just for an undercover weed bust. help :confused:

2. Stop being a fiend and ring him, fuck texting man.

3. 90 for ten ounces of dank...Yeah that 'dealer' doesn't know what he's talking about..

4. 90 US dollars for 10 oz???? Makes no sense, and IMO I think you would get robbed. . .

5. are you sure he didnt say ten grams?

6. positive, thats what i thought when i first saw the text, then he mentions half a pound, im just wondering are cops rele going to that length these days?

7. bring homies with u if u decide to go.lol

8. Cops would be too busy trying to bust the salesman, not a buyer.

Anyway this dudes a joke. Don't do it. Period.

9. #9 Heroic Dose, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    if he meant 10 oz for $90 he obviously thinks youre retarded and easy to scam/rob. at the very least bring 3-4 friends with you when you pick it up and see what happens
    Name calling is not allowed here. Mat369

10. Bring friends, or dont go at all.

11. dont have to get all hormonal asshole, and no shit, my question just was if cops r actually that desparate or is this just me gettin robbed

12. i would def bring a friend who has your back and a blade or pepper spray for self defense incase shit hits the fan.you may have either stumbled onto the best connect on earth or are walking into a trap.

13. hahah thats some funny shit. I would bring some people with me and just do it for shits and giggles. Tell him you want like 20 ounces.

14. LOL. i would execute plans out like that one there but not stupid like his, itd work so good.
    yeah hahaha wtf 10 ounces ,what does he think your stupid..

15. Typo perhaps??? maybe he meant 1 Oz? I know you said he mentioned a half pound, but that's 8 Oz, so maybe he bought a halfie and needs to get rid of it? That's the only way I can make heads or tails of this situation... That, or he's gonna rip you off and kidnap you so he can harvest your organs for black-market sellers or something.

In any case, let us know how this plays out!

Happy Toking!

16. and you really needed to come ask us anything? wow

ps its not a bust, he's just gonig to steal ur money..

17. video tape it!

18. he'll prob give you like 10 bags of hedge clippings

19. Who cares? It's like getting one of those "Help me get my money out of Africa" scam E-mails and wondering "Gee, I wonder if I send him my account information if he'll actually take my money," because when it comes down to it, there is no money coming from Africa, and no one is selling you 10oz of anything for $90.

Here are your likely options:
    1. Guy is a prick and playing jokes on you.
    2. You're going to get robbed.
    3. There was a misunderstanding.

20. maybe he doesn't know what dank is and has schwag on deck. I could probably get 10 ozs of dirty schwag for 90 bucks if I needed to...