Help! Does weis food market drug test?!

Discussion in 'General' started by WhereDaBungaAt, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Hey the title pretty much says it all. BTW im in Pennsylvania if that helps. I applied for a part time job at weis and got a call for an interview. Will I need to take a pre-employment drug test or any random drug tests during the year? What kind of test is it hair or urine? Any help would be appreciated!

2. I could see them doin' a hair test...Just to fuck with ya.:cool:

3. If its a super market then they wouldnt waste their money testing you because then they would have a hard time hiring people considering a lot of people blaze hahs

4. I don't know about that, there are a couple grocery store chains here that definitely drug test.

In the past when I've applied for jobs that drug test, it mentions it on the application somewhere. But probably not always.

Go to the interview and find out?

Worst case scenario, they ask if you'll take a drug test and you say "nope, not gonna pass that... I'll see myself out." :p

5. Yes, Weis will drug test you. A urine test, most likey.

6. I was just speaking from experience from any of the super markets ive worked at or my friends have worked at. I guess some do then, just play it safe and dont burn

7. I dont think that they do, my friend works there. If it is the brodheadsville one HMU.

8. dude your fucked they do test,

cut your dick off

9. I've actually worked at a Weis in Maryland

Shitty corporation, a bunch of dicks. I got fired within weeks of stealing from the register when I was 17.

But to answer, no, they don't drug test.

How else would they hire people

10. I considered it but then I thought I could just not do the drug test...

11. i dont think they drug test. ive had a couple friends who smoke that worked there, and none of them mentioned a drug test or stopped smoking when they were applying there

the grocery store i work at says they drug test, but they dont lol.

12. well I just smoked like a quarter the other day I have the interview soon so we'll see how it goes wish me luck!

13. Sorry to revive a dead thread but this is the first thing that pops up when you google this place and since no one gave a good answer...

They do pre-employment urine test at a lab