Help, Does she like me?

Discussion in 'General' started by R0Y5TON, Nov 27, 2012.

1. #1 R0Y5TON, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    I started my new job about 2 months ago. (Shop assistant) When I first started there know one spoke to me, until about a month ago. Now I get on well with everyone... Buut now my Head Supervisor She's like 2 under manager has taken a liking to me I think. I'm 18 turning 19 in a couple of months and she's 20 soon to be 21. Now only in the last 2 weeks has she really started properly talking to me. I've noticed that she stand a lot closer than she did at first, and always keeps eye contact. Then this happened...

The other night my hands stunk of fish because a can of tuna had split open in my hands. She was standing chatting with staff and sore me smell my hands an was like wtf? So I explained why they smelt. She and my other co worker lady's started laughing and stuff. She then started to walk away then she suddenly turned round and said 'What have I told you about touching me up!" and gave me a really sexual look.

And....

Today when I was in work the fire alarm went off and she came to get me, and as we were walking out the shop she turns to me with a smile and say's 'If I die, then I love you.' I just smiled and laughed and walked off with her.

I don't know what to do? Am I just over thinking everything?

I'm also in a relationship atm and have been with this girl on and off for 7 years (crazy I know) So basically I haven't been with a different girl since I've been 12. So I haven't the faintest idea if she flirting of not.

I don't know what to do because I can see I'm already getting attracted to this lady.

2. Haha it's clear she wants it ;p

3. On and off 7 year relationship? Turn it off for a week, fuck this chick a few times, then turn it back on. There. Dilemma solved.

4. I dunno man, it's hard to answer with the little information you've given us.

It sounds like she IS flirting with you, though. Try flirting back with her?

5. dude what? 7 years? thats fucking crazy. and i thought my 10 months was horrible... leave that shit in the past

seems like this girl is quite interested in you, or at least very friendly and a nice person. either way i'd like to have someone like her in my life so consider yourself lucky :smoke:

6. She basically said her pussy smells like fish...

7. 18 and a 7 year relationship? The fuck are you thinking? Im 18 and never had a girlfriend, never tried. Why would I want that at my age? Holy jeez man face palm yourself

8. Well she will always stop and talk if she walks past. Like talk to me for ages and help me out. And I've watched to see if she has done this with anyone else and she hasn't. And today when the alarm went of we all had to sign this sheet to say that we are here and not dead basically. And she handed it to me last after everyone had walked of so it was just me and her. (not sure if intention.) I also walked through the door the other day an she was on the other side but I didn't know and nearly broke her nose cause I opened the door pretty quick, and we just stood there really awkwardly. Are eyes were touching practically were that close... then I got a sudden urge to kiss her and quickly shuffled away... haha

9. Who my supervisor or my girlfriend?

10. Show her whos the boss op.

11. [quote name='"Fligh"']She basically said her pussy smells like fish...[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking

12. Yeah I also thought that when she said it. Nearly said something but I didn't want to be offensive

13. Slay das sloot

14. I like how you told the story, asked what to do....and then mentioned that you have a girlfriend of 7 years like its nothing.

We all know what you're gonna do.

15. Obviously you should intercourse her. :rolleyes:

16. Sue her for sexual harassment

17. Just out of curiosity, what has she told you about touching her up? Or was she just saying her vag smells like fish?

18. Lol fish vagggg

Fish oil syndrome lies in her genotype. Carful.

19. Okay guys sorry for the late reply been busy last few days.

Firstly I'de like to say I'm not going to take this anywhere I'm just rather intrigued about the situation i'm in seems as this hasn't happened to me in a looooooong time. Obviously I've thought about it.. But it's just never going to happen.

Secondly my relationship with my girlfriend is a bit stale. I already feel guilty as it is and I haven't even led this girl on, I just don't want to keep leading her on then basically tell her i'm in a relationship and she goes all funny and doesn't talk to me.

I'm also going to say that I like the fact that she is interested in me, Who wouldn't if a attractive girl wants you?

Anyway yesterday (28th) she basically hung around me all day chatted loads, I think she was flirting... a bit of touching as-well e.g on the arm from her. She's been letting me off with loads off things as well, Like giving me easy jobs around the store, being lax about my time on my breaks, letting me use my phone.

But today she hardly spoke to me at all, only a few times. I'm not sure if she's trying hard to get or if she's just gave up.

What's she doing now? pretty confused.

20. All she has said about it is what I wrote originally, I'm not sure if she was hinting something though. Howcome?