HELP DIME STUCK

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 2121Shrooms, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Please tell me you fucked your gf senseless for fixing your bong, otherwise none of the effort was worth it

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
    Iv been welding/machining 25 years, everything from bulldozers to eyeglasses. Glass can take a shitload of heat and a quick weld wont hurt a thing, and yes I have welded on dimes and other coins to make jewelry. Even delicate tiny electronics.

I do wonder if the OP still has the fucked up bong though.

I would machine the dime out of existence till its as thin as foil and pull it out but Im tooled up better than average.

3. Nah his GF got it out a while back.

4. But an oxy torch would definitely destroy it. So much heat so spread out, and you couldn't touch your inner flame to the coin because then you'd have a small flame bowl and all the heated gas would flow back.
    I mean, a tig weld could easily do it...but you'd have no way of grounding the dime, as the glass isnt conductive.

Machining would definitely work if done properly. Considering machinists can be accurate to even ten thousandths of an inch, you could get that dime out without even contacting a drill bit to the glass lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

In the machinist trade the jobs you get have been thoroughly fucked up by the best mechanic in town before you get to see it.

I know I could have the dime out in less than 5 minutes.

6. Hot glue a toothpick to it and lift it out

Sent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #167 allusernamestaken!, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Dude, its a DIME BAG you smoke, not a dime! haha

I will never smoke another dime bag again without thinking of this.

8. Wrong place to post. Start a new thread my friend