HELP DIME STUCK

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 2121Shrooms, Feb 27, 2014.

1. How did you get it out op

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Niiice, I'm stoked haha

3. Yeah I tried that before but it didn't work

4. That actually sounds like it'd be a good idea. Have you done it? How's it smoke? Etc.

5. My girlfriend got it out haha. It's been stuck in there for over a month and she decided to go at it a couple days ago. She used a screw driver and was beating the side of the coin and it turned sideways and she got it out lol

6. Horray for happy ending!

7. No lol why would I put I dime in my downstem...

8. Well why not?

9. #149 iHappy, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    lmao o man that sucks

Try gettin superglue on a flat head screwdriver and get it stuck to that dime w/out touchin any glass.

10. Tape measures work better. :confused_2:

11. Well I hope you put the bong to good use after you finally got the dime out...

12. When I saw the title of this threat I immediately thought of the Spongebob episode when Mr. Krabs wouldn't let go of the dime in the sink.

13. inhaling the fumes off the dime sounds grrrreat.

14. I think we know exactly why not :~~~~)

15. Ohhhh yeah

16. Yeah that's what I was thinking

17. But do wee?

18. #158 Jmosley, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    I stopped reading here. Regardless if the problem ever got worked out or whatever has happened in the 4 pages after the post I'm quoting..... How in the hell did it take 75 replies before Super glue came up. Welding was a good laugh. +1 snoop

Edit. Yay for his GF. They have a way of saving us don't they? Lol.

19. Haha gorilla glue got mentioned and used and super glue got used but didn't work. Haha yeah they do

20. Gas would overheat it. The glass would get damaged heavily. Not to mention copper to nickel (dimes are coated in silver but to the core are nickel) wouldn't work well.
    Youd end up just melting the dime into a charred mess even if you managed to not destroy the bong

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app