HELP DIME STUCK

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 2121Shrooms, Feb 27, 2014.

1. I suggest a self tapping screw run it in the the dime and use something to pull it out. I wouldn't worry about breaking the glass as long as your carefull. Or hold it upside down and run hot water on the glass and the glass should expand enough for it to fall.right out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Why not add water and blow through the mouth piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. #123 Kevin5000, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    Or Popsicle stick with some type of strong glue or adhesive (small drop) on one in and I guess "Spider-Man that hoe"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. [​IMG]I made it my background so I can have a good laugh whenever I turn my laptop on.  :ey:  :laughing:

5. #125 Greenbudz, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    1. Yeah small metal drill bit, tape shit out of neck to reduce vibrating.  Drill hole find screw a hair bigger than hole thread in pull out.  Heat it lightly prior to pulling like loosening a rusted bolt.  If not lube dime with oil, if it doesn't go with oil try rubbing alcohol.

2.  Drill many tiny holes turn dime into perma screen.

GooD LucK

6. I thought the same thing man.

7. #127 simple toke, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Try getting in touch with a glass blower or someone at your smoke shop?

Glass blower would at least know how to fix it if/when. Emphasis on when. It breaks....but hey it'd be out and wouldn't turn into an expensive vase

Haha that reminded me of grandma's boy......
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yup I think I see your problem. There is a dime stuck in your bong.

10. did you ever manage to get it out OP?? an easier way to check a joint size is with your pinky, if your pinky fits in its an 18 if it dosnt then its a 14, but ofcourse everyones pinkies are different but it should still be fairly similar, i know its not a solution to your issue but atleast you wont get another dime stuck :)

11. yeah, like it'd be a hell of a lot better if he had his finger stuck in the bong for 3 weeks lol.

12. just use some electrical tape man.

tape a small piece to the coin, and keep the rest long so you can just pull it out.

13. IT CAME OUT!!!

14. Hahaha fucking epic bro!

15. Thanks man hahaha I did that before I put the dime in

16. Is it still your background? Forgot to ask ha

17. I've been too lazy to look for somethin' better so it is haha

18. CALL 911 QUICK!!! :bongin: 

19. Did you try putting water down the mouthpiece and blowing the water out the joint? Blow hard

20. Sweet...was just going to suggest drilling a hole/ a few, and using it as a permanent screen.