Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP..Diffuser stuck in RooR

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GlassMaster42O, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Well as the title says...my diffuser is stuck in my roor, which really blows. I've used the search to look for ideas but everything I see the diffuser is already broke or the ideas just were kinda out there...any ways, I really love this bad boy...its my .de Lion of Judah ...and itd mean a lot if someone could help me out a lil bit:)

I'm bout to try to lube the fucker up soon lol...HEEEELP!

-GM42O

2. Yeah those are the ones I said werent helpful haha...thanks anyway. I want someone to know how to do it, not take a guess. Not chancin a break with this mofo.

3. uhh you can try to heat the joint with a lighter or something.

just gotta get the water from between the joint and downstem and that baby will pop off... leave it in some cleaning solution over night or something.?

4. i had this same hting happen to me where the water was keeping the downy stuck in the joint.

i grabbed my shitty little torch lighter and lightly when around they joint. came out like it normally would after i got that water evaporated.

5. Let it sit for a while give the waterlock a chance to evaporate, dont panic. If you've waited a few hours and its still locked try to get some oil of some type and rub it in there see if that doesnt lubricate it enough to pull it right out.

6. also, ive had something similar happen to a bowl getting suck in a downstem, i just left the whole thing in oil for a day or two and it slipped right off, but give it a chance to evaporate first.