Help! Did my dealer jew me over?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankyDank2323, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you saying there were two more nugs the size of the smaller one? That would make it a solid eighth man, enjoy it :smoke:

2. Where did you guys buy a scale? And any recommendations?

3. Uh that's kinda up to his dealer. Shit the other day my boy dropped off an 8th to my house and it was wrapped in a napkin lol. Not everyone has bags sitting around

4. Got mine at walmart but you could find one on ebay or amzon.

5. [quote name='"DankyDank2323"']Where did you guys buy a scale? And any recommendations?[/quote]

I got a triple beam balance off craigslist for 20 bucks. Old school ftw

6. fax me your weed and i'll give you the defnitive

7. Lmao someone who deals should always have bags or pill bottles. It's not like they are hard to come by.

8. you gotta put like a pen or something in the picture. without it the range can vary significantly, and we don't even know the density.

that being said, id guess like 1 maybe 2 grams...

9. Do you have a picture of it or remember the name of the scale?

10. 2.3, depending on density.

11. #32 kancastank, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    If there were two more buds like you said i would guess its 2.5 -3 grams, probably around 3. If thats as dense as i think it is, the big guy is 1-1.5, then that smalll one is .4-.5, so ya you might have gotten ripped off.

Op, the brand of scale doesnt really matter. Just get a digital scale that weighs out grams. Make sure it can do at least tenths of a gram, my friend fucked up and bought one that doesnt do any decimal points, so it only goes 1, 2, 3 and doesnt tell you if its 2.3 or 2.6. You can get one at a headshop, maybe walmart or target, or just on amazon. Grasscity might even sell scales lol

12. i 2nd this.

13. Just ask the guy if they sell gram scales I definetly wouldn't have the box it came in. Just look for a scale that sells grams/ounces

14. 4 grams if its dense

15. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']4 grams if its dense[/quote]

I know for sure this isnt right, unless youre joking and i didnt catch the internet sarcasm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.