Help diagnose leaf spots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CaptainP, Nov 12, 2014.

1. #1 CaptainP, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    I don't know how to treat this

It started on the oldest leaves ( that weren't in contact) so I figured it's a nute issue, not pests

I've been watering with 1/2 concentration of nutes on every water( not watering with nutes, then without nutes a few days later like a used to )

I'm also using tap water :/ I know I should be. I let it sit out open to the air for about a day before adding nutes and pumping oxygen into it

Soooo my plan is to buy some spring water and water today

Should I add nutes to the water before I feed?

Or does she look like she needs a bit of a flush and only fresh spring water??

2. Here are the pics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415805598.586130.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415805612.774690.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415805628.981182.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415805642.172164.jpg

3. you're burning your plants with too much nutes..

1/2 strength every watering is way too much as you can see.

4. Id say your PH is locking out nutes your girl needs.

5. Hes been around longer, id listen to him ^

6. Awesome folks thanx. I haven't been paying as much attention as I should. I had a feeling something like this was goin to happen :/
    Sooo it sounds like grabbing the spring water and watering her with no nutes a few times should help out?
    And also no nutes at all on every other water... Like I knew I should have been doing all along :/?

7. Look into a R.O water system bro, amazing investment. But ph'd water is key or your plant cant use the nutrients that are present.

8. I pretty much flushed her with spring water ( one time ) and removed all the affected leaves that I could. We'll see how it goes. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415836837.616807.jpg