Help Determining Sex

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cdeane23, May 15, 2016.

1. Hello all,

So as the title says i could use some help figuring out the sex of this plant. I have been vegging it for about 8 weeks and as far as i can see there aren't any signs of pre-flowering. I feel like i should be able to tell something by this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can post more pics if necessary if these arent any good.

Attached Files:

2. Did you start your 12/12 cycle yet? Mine grew for two months and then I flipped. Within about 4 days I saw white pistils on one. Within about 14 days the other two showed sex. Hard telling your pics are very purple. :)

3. No i haven't started 12/12 yet.Its been on 18/6 the whole time. There are a couple in there already that are showing little white hairs but that's the one that doesn't want to give me any indication. Purple pics are because i didnt turn the LED off:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. The plant will double or almost triple in size after the flip. I would flip. I only veg for at most two months. If it's just one that hasn't shown cover with a dark plastic sheet or something that will block out the light. Give it a few days in darkness before you flip. It supposed to trigger hormones that switch it to flower.