Help Determining Plant Sex

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1089694, May 17, 2019.

1. Can anyone give me some tips on identifying plant sex? These are all 8 weeks old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Or still too early to determine?

2. Too early to tell

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not showing sex yet.

4. Thanks guys. Everything I read said they could start showing signs around 6-8 weeks. These did get stunted a bit due to overwatering but they all made strong recoveries after putting them all in new dirt and pulling the bad roots/leaves. Just don't want to miss the window to pull all the males.

5. You might reconsider your strategy - some plants don't show pre-flowers.
    Welcome to GC. :)

6. Flip to 12/12 when you feel it's time and remove the males when they show balls. Remember that your plant will at least double in height in flower. I have never waited for 8 weeks to flower - usually 6.
    Good luck.

7. Interesting. I've been on a 16/8 schedule trying to get them to grow fuller, like I said had some over water issues that have been corrected but the plants took a bit of a hit. Was reading the longer in veg, the greater the yield so had originally planned to let them veg for like another 4-6 weeks. But maybe I should go to 12/12 now? They are all about 2 ft high so far.

[​IMG]

8. You need more light. :)