Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help determine the quality of this bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xBONGHIT420x, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I got this bud and was wondering what you would consider this - mids, fire, etc?

And how much would you willing to pay for it if you were going to 'purchase' it

:D

Attached Files:

2. looks like bomb ass shit dawg, hella tokin dawg

$$$ n' B1tCH3z
    420-4-lyfe

3. Good weed.

4. looks dank enough...probably $40-45 for 1/8oz

5. mexibrick toss it

...into my bowl

6. Looks like some decent beaster. I'd pay $35-$40 an 1/8th.

7. ive had bud that looked like that but didnt give a very good high. Also had bud that looked worse than that and got me blitzed. Looks good on the outside but how does it smoke?

8. I've sampled it before and it smoked pretty well (got me blazed and was pretty sticky). Although I think I need to give it some time to cure more for better flavor, burn, etc

9. that looke like my homegrown no shit i sold some for 40 n eighth nice lookin bud

10. I can almost taste that weed. Like a, premature haze is my guess.