Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help designing stoner room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by madnotes94, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I'm getting ready to rent my first apartment and I need some help designing the perfect stoner room... Anybody have some rad original suggestions? Besides the typical wall hangings and posters and tapestries, I mean like ideas for how to arrange the room...

2. Definitely a comfy couch and a coffee table in front of a tv.
    Biggest priority. And yeah, all the rugs hanging from the walls etc :p

3. Bean bag chair I can not tell you how much I love my bean bag chair thing even has a cup holder

4. mini fridge

flat screen and surround sound

unique lighting - led strips in cool places, be creative

5. Bean bag chair, nice bong for the center of the coffee table

6. And a fish tank

7. You need a good sound system, so get good speakers. Lots of em. Then comes the TV. Then you need a good coffee table (not too low, not too high - but I think for stoner purposes a bit higher is better). Then a comfortable couch and/or a futon, a mini fridge, some funky lighting (I recommend blacklights or those outdoor LED christmas lights, they're better than the indoor ones). I think you're pretty set after that :smoking:

8. Tv at one end of the room. Bed in front of the tv at the other end of the room. Small table next to bed with weed tray and a place to put your bong.

9. Stroke the furry walls...

10. Beanbags motherfucker!! Um kickass stereo with surround sound, bongs, weed, tv, ps3, n64.

11. Get a luvsac. They are epic!!

12. Couch, some tables, nice entertainment system, few plants, couple framed posters

Hate when people try to over do a room and load it up with shit

13. Watch a movie called leaves of grass, good stoner movie but in it there's a stoner room that's so fucking cool. I'd love it

14. get a zong for the room

15. That is a good movie it used to be instant on Netflix, but I just checked and they took it off.

16. Jimi Hendrix photo print! A huge one that covers the wall!! I have an awesome multicoloured one it's awesome and a mindfuck when high haha :)

17. these are all great ideas thanks guys.

haha I might do that! once i spent an afternoon smoking lemon haze and after a really fat exhale i saw jimi's face floating in the ceiling fan...

18. Get a a couch that works as a fold out bed, it'll probably come in handy sometime.

19. mini fridge