Help !!!!! Deficiency ? Or nute burn ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by db07, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Strain is iced grapefruit
    Under 400W MH
    First grow
    Soil is MG
    Water every 4 ish days

Starting noticing those brown spots and the bottom leaves r yellow n brown
    Is that a nute OD or deficiency of some sort ??
    Any help would be helpful
    I'm repoting them in bigger pots tmmrw

Attached Files:

2. The MG is probably too hot for it. Maybe a transplant into something less harsh?

3. So it would be normal for those bottom leave to be yellow n brown ?
    Cuz the new growth looks good except for the brown spots

4. Shitcan the Miracle Grow soil of death.

Worst ya can buy.

J

5. Wouldn't be normal for bottom leafs to brown, problems start in old growth first

6. My uncle used mg and killed his plant. Get some foxfarm or something like that

7. Couldn't you use SuperThrive?

8. Looks like a nute lockout that I had a while back. Mine was due to my water PH. What are you watering with?

9. Could just be pot bound. Or Ph problem.

10. That yellowing and browning from the tips in is mag def i think. Ph could be off or something

11. i also vote ph problem, causing lockout...soil is either too hot or your water's ph is too high/low.

mg usually isnt a good choice for a new grower... it adds in tons of factors to try and troubleshoot with if you have problems. if you have a ph tester you can test the ph of your water, and the runoff water after watering, to get a better idea of whats going on. if it has those fert beads in it then i wouldnt use it at all. if it doesnt have those beads in it, it may be ok, and your water could be the problem...but without the equipment to make sure its a guessing game... its usually much more work than its worth. you are better off getting soil that is known good with mj and not deal with silly problems.

12. Mg. should stand for. MIGHT GROW. might not

13. Or Mainly/Mostly Garbage...lol

J