help decide which cab or rebuild one....

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by richirich_99, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Currently i have a 3'Hx3'Wx2'D grow box. I will be using cfl's throughout because of heat issues. My problem is that my box really isnt designed well for a sog grow, and that is what i am going for. Also, i would perfer to either build a new cab that is not as deep but taller, and can be 3 ft wide or even 2 ft wide. I would like to have one tall cab with a clone area and a mother/veg area, and then a flower area. I have all the lights and will need to upgrade my exhaust because all i have now is a home depot 80cfm inline duct fan. Here are two that i found online from lowes, and i also saw a few similar ones at walmart. I would like to spend no more than about 50-100 dollars on this. i know i could build one very cheap, but im not the best handy man, but can do ok. here are the links:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=83870-444-WS48MP&lpage=none

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=228730-444-WS24MP1&lpage=none

any input is great. im hoping to harvest every week or two. and only want enough for personal smoke and stash, which would be about 1/4oz per week. i would start with bagseed just to try it out, but i plan to buy some good short 100% indicas once i get everything down. sorry this is long.

2. anyone??? want some expierenced sog grower's input/advice. Thanks.

3. hmm, put a shelf running across the middle ad try grow small fat plants, have the bottom for veg and top for flower, or either its upto you.

check up hindu kush its a naturally short plant, typicly grows to 40cm.

4. I think im going to to with the smaller of the two, the bottom link. Its cheaper and a lil smaller and will fit my smoking needs more effeicent in my small apt. How big of a cfm fan will i need to cool it? if i left a shelf in the center to split in two, would I need 2 exhaust fans one for clone/mother area and one for the flower area or just one bigger one at the top? Thanks.