HELP! Dealing with smell.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmallFarmer, Dec 3, 2011.

1. #1 SmallFarmer, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Hi!, im new to growing and i was wondering if the smell of the plants will be strong, and if so, when. I am growing only for personal use after cultivation, I do not plan on selling or distributing my final product, so the aim of the operation is not to produce as much bud as possible for me. I have planted my 2 (non-feminised) germinated seeds earlier today. They are in a styrofoam cup with fresh soil. They are in a shoebox coated with Aluminum Foil and the shoebox is in a minifridge. If somebody walked near the minifridge would the smell be obvious? The seeds are on a 24hr light cycle that i plan to change to 12-12hr cycle in 15/16 days. I can only let them grow so big because of the limited space. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

2. I have a 30 inch plant 3 weeks flowering and i just have a plug in fragrance squirter that makes my room smell nice and i can't smell the.buds at all unless i open the door and.leave it open.

3. When lights are off pretty much.no smell at all.

4. Thanks Luuke.

5. no worries man if it 1 plant depending on size there wont be that much smell from it.