Help! damaged some roots during transplant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CaraLynn, May 16, 2016.

1. How can I help her recover! I tore some of the roots during her transplant. Her leaves started to droop right away. Is there anything I can do that speed up recovery. [​IMG]

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How badly did you damage them? Are there still roots attached to the plants?

If yes just leave her be she should recover by herself, to help with drooping spray/mist some water onto the leaves, this will allow the plant to absorb water through the leaves, should help.

3. Not too much damage a few ripe she still has plenty. I know she'll live I just was hoping maybe there was some magical mix to help her lol I will make sure to mist her leaves. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Resist the urge to transplant.. I screwed up more plants transplanting to soon then anything else I fucked up on.. Plant should slide out of the pot with a solid root mass and not loose a grain of soil..
    This makes for a stress free transplant and the plants never get shocked like yours is..
    My 2 cents..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. They are in their final pot thank Yah lol no more transplanting for me. the container I had her in had a lip so I couldn't get a clean pull even if I waited, I had to cut open the container. Her leaves were perked back up after an hour though so she's good. I'm start low stress training on them now, exposing all their leaves to light, they seem to be loving it lol .... until this storm came and blocked out their sun lmbo!