1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP..... crappy bill

Discussion in 'General' started by Schrananapuss, Mar 18, 2004.

1. electricity bill this month came out to two hundred and thirteen dollars this month.... I'm running two 400 watt HPS's 12 hours a day and a big fan that isnt that big around 24 hours a day.... could this spike the bill to this height?? last month it was only eighty something dollars...... but i think i was only running one HPS for most of the time.... ugh I'm disgusted now :(

2. run an extention cord from your neighbors garage outlet...

3. That could be kind of sketchy. Doubleing or trippleing your electricity bill in a month.

4. switch all your bulbs to energy saving ones, they take a minute or 2 to warm up, but they use like 10 watts to the average 70-100 watts, so replace the whole house to save energy, and a spike will hardly be noticed..........Peace out.........Sid

5. the bill went from 45 dollars last month to 245 this month i think its cause they jsut switched over from non ocupancy to ocupancy and they prorated the account... o sthey fucked us basically.. I'm sure if i call up and bitch long enough theyll fix it

Grasscity Deals Near You