Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Cops!???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Alright I was just in my backyard in my shed smoking out of my bong. My old man neighbor down the street I think heard the bong noise. I also think he saw me like sneaking into my house, coming from the shed. So, I'm kinda paranoid and I wanted to know if he said to the cops that he saw me smoking weed in my backyard, could they like come to my house and arrest me??? Please help. This old man is so scary and he's always looking into my backyard whenever someone goes out there.

2. You smokin crystal! :eek:

3. Hahaha. He would probably be amused that he freaks you out so much. Stop worrying. It's unlikely he'd cause any problems without you causing him problems (unless he's psycho crazy), and it's very unlikely the police would be interested in arresting a teenager smoking pot in his back yard.

Get a pipe next time, geeze. ;P

4. advice.
    yes the cop can be called out there on a call for marijuana suspision.
    buuut it depends on the cop what will happen from there

anyway
    dude.
    find a different place to smoke, if theres some old guy bothering you
    maybe you should find another place to toke up.
    or put osehing in his mailbox
    so next time he checks the mail
    hell have a fucking heartattak
    haha
    im just kiddin

5. I don't know about you man, but i can't hear a bong bubbling from across a room, let alone from across a yard and inside a shed.

6. You must be smokin' out of some pretty small bongs then.

7. Ignorance, just plain fucking ignorance..

8. Haha that's what I was gonna say.

9. ican hear a bong a mile away dude
    unles its a bing
    those things cant be heard like
    2 feet away

10. Unless your neighbor is a complete chode and unless the cops in your area really have nothing better to do, your not going to get in trouble for that.
    Cops aren't really going to strap up and get in gear when they get a call like "I think my neighbor is smoking marijuana in his shed". That's pretty low priority in most states. Worst case scenario, a cop does show up to your house but all they'd do really is knock on the door and talk to whoever's home. And if that really happens all you gotta do is ignore the doorbell and hide somewhere till they leave.

PS- I have a shed too and there's nothing better than smoking in it.

11. what kind of bong is this? must be one of those new bongs with a fuckin twin turbo engine...

Bongs are not loud at all?

12. then imagine sittting in a quiet neighborhood.
    now imagine some taking a HUGE bong rip. and carbin it.
    you cannot tell me that
    nobody would hear that.
    depending on whatkind of shed it is
    and bong
    dammit..
    to many things in the way

13. Damn you must have gotten really high if you're this worried about some old dude. If he called the cops on you, they would probably laugh at him. Who gives a shit about some dude smoking weed in his own backyard?

14. it doesn't matter about the what kind of shed or how huge of a bong rip you take, nobody outside of a 10 m radius would hear you, and if they did hear anything they wouldn't immediately figure out it was bong rips.

15. #15 RiskyBizness, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    if cops see smoke or smell anything from the street, they have a right to come in to your house without a warrant. but if a neighbor files a complaint then they will prob just drive by the neighborhood and MAYBE knock on ur door, in which case you DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN THE DOOR. anyways, you have nothing to worry about.

i dunno where "h-town" is, but in my city cops are more worried about real crime than a teen smoking on his private property. in cali, prisons are overcrowded as it is and cops dont really care about minor marijuana cases. theyre saving the room for the big dogs.

16. If the cops come and they ask you tell them u haven't left your house all day. Theres nothing they can do without seeing something illegal.

17. I'm sorry Headds, but this is not ignorance. Bongs make sounds = every bong I've ever smoked out of makes a pretty loud sound (loud enough to be heard by other people even on the other side of a fence), except for the smaller ones.

This is is no way shape or form the same as a racist joke that you made in a completely different thread, might I remind you to check the rules of the forum because even if you are doing it an a joking manor, racist jokes/ or remarks are not welcome here.

Good day sir.

18. It depends somewhat on where you live but in California no cop is going to waste their time hunting down stoners in their backyards. They cannot, even if they smell it, break into your house/backyard as smell isn't legitimate probable cause. If they see your bong and/or weed however, they can come into your house. But again, its highly unlikely that a cop is going to bust your door down and perform a search and for what? A dime bag? Maybe a dub?

19. your making it sound like there is an enormous difference in the size of bongs. Im assuming you have smoked out of different sized bongs, so have I, there's not much difference in volume.

20. hahaha ok no one can hear your bong from down the street. dont trip and enjoy your high