Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP! Cool ways of rolling joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BCBudToker420, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Very new to this site, in fact this is my first post. I reside in Maple Ridge a small city just outside of Vancouver. Bc Bud is the finest I love blazin top notch kush ! Kind of bored of my usual joints. Gunna roll up a huge cannon tonight unsure what style. Any help with tutorial ? Thanks !:D

2. there's a sticky in this apprentice section about rolling joints. if your wanting to try something new you could try rolling inside out (in stickied thread)

3. Thanks buddie ! Ill check that out for sure. Happy blunts my friend

4. I've always enjoyed a nice cone joint btw I'm from Maple Ridge too!

5. roll one the size and shape of a traffic cone :smoke:

6. Agreed, I prefer cones as well.

7. Nice where abouts in ridge?! And yeah a nice cone is what i ended up rollin

8. First of all, best bud is not in BC ... its in Montreal. Before you tell me otherwise, consider I have actually been and smoked stuff from both cities.

Second, watch this http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/753879-rolling-joint.html and roll the illest spliffs for the rest of your life XD

9. I'm like a block from the hospital. Where are you at?

10. Up by garabaldi area. Always got the killer smoke !

11. Chronic thats alot buddy appreciate it, im hittin up the vancouver vapor lounge tonight ill spin up a nice tulip! Thanks

12. Vapor Lounge is the illest!! +rep for that ;)

13. Plus rep ? ahh im new , can someone clarify what that means. Yeah vapor lounge is good shit man I get so high ! haha .

14. it puts lots of green squares on top of your name :D
    increases you reputation!

15. Cross joint.