Help Controlling Strong Bud Smell!?

Discussion in 'General' started by PinkFloydEffect, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Weird..I just started Vaping with a convection unit and I'm getting higher than I ever did smoking. Conserving way more too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. That sucks your units ventilation design is lacking. Any well laid hvac system in a house, each room has a heating vent near the window, and cold air return on the opposite side of the room. The cold air return IS returning spent air to recirculate it. Return, pull back, words. So in blocking the smoke filled air from “returning” to the building respiratory system you stop the infection from spreading. I mean you stop the smoke and smell from spreading. The return vent is the one you cannot adjust...you can’t aim the air lol. W/e

3. Maybe try one then lol. We have 2, one at home and i have one in my office (i own the biz). I have NEVER had a customer say anything and it gets used throughout the day by more then just me. Smell is fine and its a good buzz. I am not a vape fan at all, but I have been very happy with the volcano's.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Take a couple grams and put it in a small mason type jar with screw on lid. Take the rest and put it in a bigger jar. Smoke from the smaller jar, store the larger jar in a dark place. Keep your piece clean between sessions as it wont smell as much. This is your habit not the room mates so go smoke out side. Its a dick move not to.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Make a spoof bro. It will help a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Ozium spray. We used it in the military (back in the day, before they did drug testing)
    It's great. It neutralizes the smell instead of just covering it up

7. “Spoof”: toiletpaper roll stuffed with dryer sheets and paper towels. When u take a hit blow the smoke throw the roll and the smoke will be filtered through the dryer sheet and come out smelling like fresh laundry.

8. I've never used a sploof, I'm a doubter but it does give me an idea. Blow the smoke into the dryer and let the dryer push the smell outside thru the vent. You'll need to defeat the switch that turns off the dryer when the door is opened but on many dryers that's simple enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Well there you go! Easy!

10. Lol yea it was trick we used in highschool but seemed like we always got caught anyways better than nothing though.

11. For real, start doing dabs and blow the smoke through a smokebuddy or sploofy, like an actual filter not just a cardboard tube with dryer sheets in it. You can get as blasted as you want and your roommates won't smell shit. That's what i do when staying in non smoking hotel rooms where you can't open the windows.

You really can't win opening a jar of stanky ass bud in an enclosed space and smoking on top of that. People that don't smoke notice the smell easier, you'll think you're being a ninja, but they'll smell it eventually lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ONE WORD...OZIUM