Help! Coke Question.

Discussion in 'General' started by Qoric, May 20, 2007.

1. We'll we had us a huge party last night and i don't regret it one bit but now theres a lot of substances with questionable legality in my house ,which i normally don't mind but one of them is coke and i don't use coke and i have a little more then a 8-ball of coke just sitting here on my desk soo i was wondering what i should do with it.. Also, there is already cut coke on a couple tables in my house and i was wondering how i should store it should i just pick up the powder and put it in a vip-lock bag or is there a better way?:confused:

2. Dude, this is the Music Hall.

3. Snort That Shit

4. haha what kind of person just leaves there drugs somewhere? what a waist. i would invite some of ur homies over, and do all the drugs u find

5. Only users lose drugs.

6. nothin worse than a coke junky who loses his coke! lol usually they'll keep track of where it is like a hawk..thats nuts that it was just sittin there i'd be pissed...cant fuck around and leave coke sittin out ya know

7. Not sure why this was in Music Hall, but moving to General...

8. plus rep cuz that was really funny to me. im not even high, but for some reason i found that very amuseing.

9. Dont use a ziplock bag shit will get stuck all over it. get a small square of foil and roll it up nice and securely

10. try and make some calls to some friends that smoke weed and might want to try coke maybe you can do a trade for some weed or something the possibilities are endless

11. dip your finger in a little to taste it if it makes your mouth numb that means its decent product

if you want try a line if not make a trade with somebody a 8ball is worth about 120$

12. go tony montana on that shit

13. The safest and most efficient place to store coke in my experience has always been my nasal passages.

14. Send me the coke, I will prperly dispose of it for you :)

Seriously, snort that shit up mayne! Or cook up some crack and take bongloads :p (Im just kidding)

15. trade it for weed