help... coco to siol??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kym, May 2, 2016.

1. Hi hope sum one can help . Ive got a crop on go but moved em to a tent 1.2 mtr by 1.2 mtr by 2mtr high.. ( i think that about 4*4*6ft) i av 8jack herer and one kritical kush all female. Due to tent size only put 4 in that i av topped and lst. The others are goin to a friend. Friend says going in siol but they av been in coco for 6 weeks vegging... i am not sure this can be done? I av gave em canna nutes so for and a coco perlite mix 50/50....
    if my mate shakes of excess coco and puts em in siol( batmix) wi perlite will they shock and get over it or wat??? Never ever in over 6 yrs been in this position!! Pls any advise welcome . Cheers kym x

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wonder the same. I seen people who clean the roots off, like with a bucket and sway the roots around to break the soil off. I think this would put it in more of a shock state, but it's a weed I guess. I also seen some people put soil with their coco (I really don't know why or if that's a good idea never had the want to do it lol).

I like to see what others have to say though I wondered about this as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Me again!!! Any one any ideas??? They are beautiful and hate to give em away jyst for em to be killed wen he bangs em in soil.... ill be gutted!! He coming in a few hrs and panicking now if to giv em to him or not xx

4. Hi Diatt . Thanks for yr reply love. Yeh i no wat ya mean love.. they are a weed afterall. Its the nutes and chabge of nutes from canna coco to his siol nutes that worrying me.. but im in uk and laws av ment that i needed to mive them sharpish lol so really no chioce . But at least we will no if it can be done or not wi out killing em lol. Dont wanna give em my mate to kill but needs must and they will die wi out ought so its their best chance i suppose. If no one else can advise me if ok to goto soil or not .. i will message ya or post wat it went like. Fingers crossed . Wish my plants luck lol . Cheers diatt xx

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have no idea on that, just try one and see what happens lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi i think ill just warn him and tell him plain water ph^d mid range so about 5.9 to 6.2 ish and no nutes. Ill tell him to let em veg and recover for a week and veg after that another week or so. Hopefully this shud be ok. Only one way to find out lol. Ya never know we may even stumble upon a mega crop by doing this lol. I doubt it but no harm wishin lol. Thanks for replys loves xx

• Like Like x 1