HELP! Clones wilting (PICS)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gaNja-L-, Jan 21, 2010.

1. So i got these clones the other day from a local dispensary.

I transplanted about 5 days ago and now there wilting.

Im using Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and there still in the rockwool.
    and i water about everyday once a day.
    my light set up are cfls (100watt 1200-1600 lumens) and a lfl (40watt)
    and there about 6inches from the plant

got 1 fan and 1 computer fan
    temps are around 75-83

I already feed them 1/2 strength nutrients of Dyna-Gro

HELP

Attached Files:

2. though i'd suspect nute burn personally, i think it might help for two more pieces of rather crucial information (given it looks like your plant is about time where ferts can be added safely.)

first is the pH. do you have a means to check that out? that could be the deciding factor. so, if you have access to a pH meter or even just some litmus strips, doing a test of the soil and the mix you're feeding them with can help out.

second is, if you water every day, do you also use the nutes every day as well?

but yeah, i'm no pro but that looks like nute burn as far as i can tell.

3. No i dont have means of checking the pH ..I been meaning to get some pH strips from work but i keep forgetting to grab them..u know how that is.

no it was about every 3-4 waterings but i only used them until i started noticing yellow leaves and wiliting. (so i used it about 4 times total)

4. hmm, a lockout maybe?

but yeah, try and get the pH tested. it'll help you to know more of what's going on in the soil. (if there's a pet-shop nearby that deals in fishtanks, they may have a wide-range pH test kit that could get. it's not perfect and not super accurate, but it can give you a general ball-park figure to work from.)

5. theres your problem. overwatering.:) with non-PH adjusted water? tisk, tisk.

6. alright guys so the plants eventually came out of there mini shock and turned out very nice

tell me what u think

[​IMG]

7. Yeah, they look pretty good. I didn't think they were going to make it. So what was the deal? Over watering and nute burn? How did you bring them back?

8. Thats freaking amazing.

For real...those are the same plants?

9. Im not sure what was the deal to be honest. maybe it was just shock. What i ended up doing was kicking back on the 1/2 strength nutes and kept my same watering schedule.
    Im now off the 24/7 lighting and switched to 18/6 and using full strength nutes. Ive done couple of topping and fimming. im planning on switching to 12/12 in about 3-5 weeks depending how much room my closet can take. ill post my babies next time i get the chance.

yeah man there the same plants. I acutually now got 6 mothers..4 seedlings..and 2 clones.

10. Good for you. What a terrific turnaround.