HELP CLEANING GLASS BOWL

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Matxien, Jun 4, 2016.

1. So ive looked everywhere for an answer on this. Basically my 14mm bowl ( i have attachted a picture) for my bong is designed in a way which when you pull through a hit, there is like this little space which is like a rez catcher almost in the bowl. So basically all the weed you pull through in a hit first goes through this other 'chamber' then through the end into the downstem. Every time I clean it the middle stay black but the top where you put the weed and the slider are perfectly clean. It seems like there is resin stuck in this little chamber between the actual bowl and the slider. If anyone can help me or knows what im talking about if you could please replyit would be much appriciated.

One thing to note is my bowl has the words pure on the sides and when it was brand new ou could see through the middle and it like magnified whatever was in front if.

Attached Files:

2. Hmm hold it under a tap with warm water going through it for a couple mins then put it in ISO for a while.

Also try out q-tips, it might just get it. Or toilet paper rolled up

3. Put it in a bag with 75% or higher isopropyl alcohol with salt and shake it. It should come clean. Use qtips for extra cleanliness

4. If you wanna smoke the resin, id boil it, but put it in Luke warm and slowly turn the heat up

5. Yea get some scissors and scrape the bowl and get all the resin and smoke it in the bowl. I like to scrap it and get it in a ball put it in my bowl, let it dry for a bit and then smoke it it sizzles and takes a few hits to get it cherried but i think resin hits are good