Help choosing waterpipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Suntrust7, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I already have 2 chinese waterpipes, a 14" and 19" each has 2 6 arm trees...I'm looking to cool the smoke to avoid coughing, I don't mind drag... the only thing I don't like is that it's really hard to clear with these pipes...I was looking at this pipe
    OG Glass Inline with Curve Three disc Diffusion Water Pipe

I want it to be 16 inches or under, I figure the disc percs will be easier to clear,yet give good cooling,for the money I don't know if there are any better choices or if I would be happy with that pipe.:smoke:

2. add a carbon filter to yur setup
    use a herb iron
    that will help with the coughs a bit

3. Cooling is fine with my current pipes, problem is CLEARING... the trees just seem to trap a lot of smoke, .... I want to get all the medication to go down my throat in a fast swoop when I CLEAR...seems like those disc percs would clear quick.... Don't know if the beaker base has anything to do with it not clearing?...also I'm trying to buy american,but it seems like the more experienced here are quick to criticise china glass,but slow to help anyone buy american glass.:rolleyes:

4. Because there is just so much good american glass you cant pick one definitive piece.

5. use a simple beaker maybe from S S F G or Glassman doll the GrassCity beaker is good too but not american

6. I can tell you that the fastest clearing piece I've hit is a showercap tube. Fastest clear of any percolated piece (at least in my experience) and still a good amount of diffusion. Check out SYN or MGW, they both make showercaps.