Help choosing new bong and slide 14mm or 18mm?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ziqhness, Feb 4, 2014.

1. That bong looks to come with a 1piece downstem and bowl combo (I could be wrong though) so you would need a downstem aswell but the website dosnt say a joint size (I'm on my phone so it may just not show) but I'd say get the piece before you buy a downstem/bowl/AC or any other accessories, trust me you'll be hooked and want them :D the general rule of thumb is if your finger fits in the joint it's an 18 and if it dosnt or only your pinky does it's a 14 but ofcourse everyone's fibers are different :) but yeah my advice would be to buy the bong then check and order the downstems accordinglySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cheers bro! Do you reckon i could put a slider in there though? I'm tired of just the carb and a slide for it is top priority

Thanks again dude

3. You could put a slide in there but you wouldn't have a downstem in there /: maybe if you email then they will tell you the joint size then you can order a downstem and bowl at the same time :) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks man!

stay blazed :)