help choosing a game options inside

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I3 Eazy, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Ok so after a lifetime of fifa an cod I want to broaden my horizons of ggaming.

A few games iv thought of are.

Kingdoms of amalur reckoning

Deus ex

Batman arkham city

Thanks in advance

2. Yea deus ex (original) has gotta be my favourite, you really can't go wrong on this game. Its a bit old but everything is soooo well done and the story is so good. No. 2 invisible war was shithouse. Human revolution is pretty awesome as well its kind of a newer version of the original and is pretty fun to play.

Also you should play fallout 3 and new vegas. 2 of the best funnest games ever made.

3. You should try the uncharted series, the assassins creed series and the god of war series. They all have awesome graphics and solid stories

4. I have a 360 so no god if war or uncharted for me lol

But yeah I have missed out on so much by getting far too into mp games

I find it.really hard ti get into games tried skyrim but took it back as I just couldn't get into it but want a real good game that's longish like that but sort if grabs you

5. assassins creed 3. Its so fun I cant put it down

6. fun game

7. God it's funny to see some of the games mentioned now. I wish I could return to the epic PC RPG days of old, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, my true, true love died when RPG and RTS games ceased to be central.

8. Borderlands1/2 perhaps?

9. Borderlands 2 is a great game. Even better when you has a group of people playing it.

10. Deus ex is awesome.

Fear series is sweet

Condemned

Fallout series is awrsome

Metal gear solid

Amnesia

Doom

And my favorite,

StarCraft 2