Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help cant decide

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weed Is Nature, Jan 20, 2014.

1. My grandma is havering sleep troubles she take 7 pills and still doesn't work she kinda addicted so she told me if I can smoke her out .... Should I? Help...Got weed?

2. yeah dude if she asked you to for sure. I would have loved to smoke with my grandma

3. Thanks Got weed?

4. Not that it's relevant, but my gramps died of cancer, and I wish I could've showed him the life of the herb just to see if he could've prevailed through. You should def smoke with her, if that fails, melatonin!

5. Haha dude . give grandma a hit. I gave my granny some a 20sack a while ago. She enjoyed her self ...just like with any noob start with smaller doses

6. You should give her weed if she wants it. While many of us stoners smoke for recreational reasons, we need to remember what a great medicine it is. It could really help her out. 

7. I feel the more seniors and elderly with cannabis= faster legalization process. People respect old people so much, no matter how against cannabis you are when you see an 80 year old in a really good mood when on cannabis theres just no way you could be against it.

8. Agreed at the same time anyone for 18to34 is part of the boomer group and our generation has biggest population we control the future just as much.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Go for broke. Toke up granny.

10. #10 snoopdog6502, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Forget smoking that could make her cough and piss herself.

Make 6 big cookies with a 1/4 oz of bud. Give grandma one cookie.

My mom is 72 and it works like a champ on mom.

11. [quote name="Weed Is Nature" post="19375891" timestamp="1390255134"]My grandma is havering sleep troubles she take 7 pills and still doesn't work she kinda addicted so she told me if I can smoke her out .... Should I? Help...Got weed?[/quote]YESSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That's hilarious. Record it! I've never actually seen an elderly woman high before with my own eyes.

13. Biggest tripGot weed?

14. Roll her a bluntSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app