Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP! Canna butter with wet weed/trim (just harvested)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by santacruz, Jan 9, 2010.

1. I just cut my 2 girls and I have a lot of sugar leaves and small undeveloped buds that I want to make into butter. I am very new to making edibles and have only made firecrackers before. I tried to Google it and only found one thing about it and it says it wont matter if its wet or dry but I trust grasscity better so I wanted to get an opinion here first. My main question is will it effect the potency of the edibles if I make the butter with wet trim rather then dry?

2. too late i just finished making the butter and im letting it sit overnight.

3. I have a friend who made some brownies with wet leaves and they worked alright. He just cooked them in oil instead of making canabutter. So I think you'll be ok. Just use a decent amount of them.

4. /irrelevent post

from the threads homepage all this showed up as was
    "HELP! Canna butter with wet"

and i started lol'ing...

those of you who know what wet is caught that ;)