HELP! can over-masturbating cause 'shrinkage'?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by collegetoker, Feb 24, 2008.

1. okay guys here's my story... it's a little weird/awkward/embarassing but bare with me..

for the past couple months ive been really busy so i havnt had a real girlfriend for a while, and for the last i'd say atleast 6-7 months ive been masturbating anywhere from 2-6 or 7ish times a day (i know), on average probably 4 or 5 times a day i'd say.. and this has been EVERYDAY for so many months...

now i've noticed two problems.. one.. for the last month or so, on the side of the head theres like a red spot (not from std cuz i havnt had it for so long), like from over jerking i guess...

the major problem however is that honestly i think the last time i had a full erection was like atleast 3 or 4 months ago.. i think ive been jerking so much that my penis just is too 'worked' to get a full erection.. it hasnt had a break in so long

so yeah... i think i really have over-masturabated... atleast i hope so otherwise something else is causing my penis problems ..

does anybody think my theory makes sense?? starting today i'm gonna try not to masturbate atleast for a week, and then another week, and than really slow it down or somethin

2. LMAOOOO

omfg.....dude omg

3. hahahaha

actually, its a proven fact masturbation actually helps control and size.

but dude. 7 times a day?
    .....wow.

4. I masturbate almost every day because I don't have a girl right now. I am still satisfied with my 6 inch penis. LOL.

5. you made my day bro + rep

6. lol it may sound funny but it's really affecting me mentally too
    i don't feel the same.. its like, if im out in public i know if i see a girl i dont even really wanna try anything now cuz i wont be 100% if u know what i mean

7. hahaha oh god :confused: at this thread.

STOP JERKING OFF YOU JERKOFF

jk lol

8. :cool:i think i really have over-masturabated... :D

that line sent me rooling,,,,, due you need a g-friend,,,,, true we all pull our meat sometimes,,,, but 7 times a day ??????

damn even ugly pussy is ''pussy''

idk, what to say to you on this issue,, exept this....

;; if you use the other hand it will ''feel'' different;;;;;;:cool:

9. Haha even ugly pussy is pussy. Very sad but true.

10. ok..yeah..i kno that im a girl...but i have a TON of very close guy friends..and yeah dude..sounds like you over worked your lil buddy there...

same thing happened to at least 4 of my guy friends...i was in the room when they all finally told each other...

so yeah, if you stop for a while..you should be back to "normal" again...and after that..just go easy on urself! lol

11. what did johnson ever do to you? you beat him 7 times a day! you bastard

nah im super blitzed right now and i thought this thread was funny ;) peace

-mark

12. Two things come to mind; 1. It's a muscle like any other in your body so exercising it is better than not exercising it.

2. Daily ejaculation is proven to prevent prostrate cancer. The guys with the lowest risk are not married guys who only ejaculate when having sex with their wives (that might be once a week at the most) it's guys who masturbate daily.

7x a day is pretty freakin' amazing, you're going to make some girl very happy one day ;)

My advice, if you think there's any kind of a problem at all (eg lack of rigidity) then see a doctor, see a penis doctor if you want to feel more comfortable, don't just ignore it.

GL man, and err.. have a good day ;) jk!

13. wow.
    i guess +rep for having the balls to say that. but damn dude.. wow.

14. ha ha ha, I didnt think that anyone else had this problem

15. the penis is NOT a muscle.

ok everyone continue bashing this poor kid who came here for help and got laughed at.

16. You're not too busy for a girl if you have the time to jerk off that much in a day.

17. If you aint got time for a GF, then find a female friend with benefits:D

A friend from HS, who needless to say is a little imbalanced, ran his own personal test to see "if he could/what would happen" if one were to jerk off XX amount of times in one day. He stopped when he hit 10xs in one day cause on his 10th time for that one day...............................................................................................he came blood.

I dont know if thats proper english but it gets the point across.

I dont know if what he said was true or if he was just pulling my leg but hes the kind of person, for some odd reason, you cant help but trust on matters like that.

18. yes it is

and i think the spot on your dick is a burs blood vessel. i was talking to my freind once and he saw a doctor about a reddish spot on his dick and the doc told him to cut back on jerkin.

and its been said i know but....7 times a day gahhhhhhhdaaaamn. get a hobby or something. your too busy for a girlfriend but have a few hours each day to devote to jacking off?