HELP!! Can I Use Hard water Nuits in soft water

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Coagsy, Aug 23, 2007.

1. HI I hope someone can help me i have just recieved 6litres of ionic nutrients i asked for soft water nutrients but the idiot sent me Hard water can i use these with my water or am i screwed?:confused::mad:And could i use lemon juice as PH down?

I hope someone can help me as i am dying to start my bubbler:hello:

2. i was told not to use things containing citric acid m8 . im just starting though so not clued up at all lol

3. Yeah i thought so mate your on about the lemon juice eh? I don't need the PH down iy's PH up i need to balance it out but i've already got some of that i don't know why the man from IONIC said i needed PH down prob just a mix up cheers

4. Well i ain't had no problem with my nuits just been using ph up to level it out but i gave my veg room a blast and they almost doubled in size great stuff that ionic got 3 flowering now just had a strange one the top of the plant had female pistils(white hairs) but the rest of the plant was sprouting male sacs chopped that bad bitch down I don't know if it was the stress from training her anyway i hope it never let any pollen go